- Clubs voted again today via Zoom meeting, this is the third round of voting since the League was shut down due to #COVID19 outbreak.
- Majority of the clubs voted for the League to end & final table to be determined using the PPG format.
- Rivers Utd insisted they should finish ahead of Enyimba.
- Both teams were tied on the same points (1.80) after adoption of PPG format.
- Enyimba will finish second on head-to-head rules (One leg was played this season in Aba & Enyimba won).
After today’s argument, if Goals’ difference was adopted Rivers Utd will finish second ahead of Enyimba.
Based on Goals difference;
- Plateau Utd (CAFCL)
- Rivers Utd (CAFCL)
- Enyimba (CAFCC).
NOTE: All decisions are subject to final consultation by the LMC & NFF.