The National Publicity Secretary APC, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, said Obaseki’s move to the PDP is not a big surprise to APC.
Rather the insignificant move according to All Progressives Congress (APC) has created alot of comments and reactions from Nigerians.
Five Facts About Governor Godwin Obaseki Defections
1. Couples of days ago, the Governor of Edo State denounced his membership with the All People Progress Party and tendered his membership card in Abuja.
2. APC accepted his resignation and claimed he had defected to PDP long ago.
3. Obaseki resigned from the APC after it’s screening committee disqualified him from the June 22 governorship primary.
4. His disqualification by the screening and appeal committees was made known to the general public.
5. PDP and some of the good people of Edo State are strongly behind him, promise to give him all their support.
“So you can’t defect twice. So if he is defecting again, we don’t know whether what he has just done now is news any longer,” Issa-Onilu reacted.
Let’s hear from you, what is your reaction?
Please Comment, Share and Like.