Behaviours That Hinder Prayers From Reaching God:
The efficacy of prayers does not depend on how long you pray, or how short you pray, or how eloquent you are, or on the power of your oratory, or on your posture but it depends on your relationship with God.
1. When you have unforgiving spirit — Matt.6:14-15, Mark 11:25-26
2. When you are doubting your prayers and God’s promises — Mark 11:22-24, James 1:5-7
3. If you neglect to show mercy to people who needed it — James 2:13, Matt.9:13
4. If you are a double-minded person, unstable in all your ways — James 1:8, Gen.49:3-4, Col.2:6-7
5. Lack of love for the things of God, your fellow men — Luke 6:35-36
6. If you live sinful life, show disregard or disrespect for God and His church — 2Chro.7:12-15, Heb.12:15-17
7. If you maltreat/mistreat and abuse your wife — 1Pet.3:7
8. If you involve in sexual sins and worldliness — 1Pet.2:11, 1Cor. 6:18-20
9. Things That Make Prayers Efficacious, Powerful & Effective
10. If you are diligent, obedient and active in spirit — Heb.11:6, Isaiah 1:19
11. If your have personal and cordial relationship with God — James 5:15-16.
12. If you have faith and strong belief in God — James 5:15
13. If you confess positively always giving glory to God — Rom.4:15-19
14. Your services and sacrifices in the church count a lot — Heb.13:16, 1Pet.2:5
15. If you pray with the word of God — Eph.6:10-18
16. If you exhibit true repentance, forgiving spirit and love — Acts 3:19
17. If you are persistent and consistent in prayers — Luke 18:1-8, 1Thess.5:17
18. If you abide and understand the power of fasting and constant dedication of your entire being to your Maker — 2Cor.11:26-27
May the only wise God consider us worthy and attend to all our prayers and supplications today in Jesus mighty name. Amen!